Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Party!!!!!!


Ok so hopefully you Christmas shopping is all done (don't feel bad if it's not, mine isn't either), and it's time to start getting ready for the P-A-R-T-Y!

Okay so what to buy to have an incredible party? Being an ETSY sell myself here are a couple super cute must haves.

First you have a have fantastic place mats. I love anything cute and whimsical, so I find these lovely Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Reversible Santa Place mats truly fun. In order to create that gorgeous, fantastic, beautiful, centerpiece, you MUST start with an incredible base. I absolutely adore this vase. Being just 6" it would not over-power your table settings.

So many other wonderful items to choice from, but presently I love all the original banner designs that so many shops have developed this season. However I must say I love this one. It is cute with an inspiring theme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BBs For Babies Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino