Monday, December 14, 2009

New Embroidered Baby Blanket Line


I have just finished the first two blankets of my new Embroidered baby blanket line. I am very excited about this as it affords me the opportunity to place objects and animals on the blankets that would normally not come off very well in a 3D layout. I have started the line with 2 blankets each inspired by my children. As every summer my son has the best time watching the swallow tail caterpillars in our backyard, I have created this wonderfully warm and soft light green baby blanket, featuring a hungry caterpillar on a leaf and have backed it with wonderful abstract yellow, blue, and green foliage. The other blanket is pure girlie in every way, just like my daughter. A beautiful pink flower is embroidered on the front and gorgeous rose fabric backs the blanket.

Many more will be coming soon, so please keep checking back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BBs For Babies Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino