Friday, December 11, 2009

ETSY meets SNOW


It's Friday, it's cold outside and it's time for some snow inspired items from my favorite online store - ETSY. Check out these elegant dangling earrings. Let your ears drip in ice with feel only HOT!

I cannot talk about SNOW on ETSY without noting this awesome Holiday SNOW Decorative Letters. Put them on your mantel and bring a little seasonal decoration to your home that can stay up all winter! (or longer if you live in the extreme latitudes)

Ok and lastly, just because the theme is snow, I love these snow shoes converted to wall sconces. These would be perfect for that little lodge on Lake Tahoe that I wish I had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BBs For Babies Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino