Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New BBS!!!!!


Now that Christmas is essentially done for my crafts, ie all the designs and big projects I wanted to do are done, I can start focusing on my BB collection. Although I truly love ALL the projects I do, I absolute LOVE doing the BB Blankets. Each one is made with special love knowing that it will find it's way to a little child's arms to love it just as much as my children love theirs.

Braining storming new BB ideas, this December you will see: moose, horse, rabbit, tiger, puppy, koala, elephant, and many more. Additionally I have some truly beautiful designer fabric that will be backing some soft minky fabric for those who want headless BBs ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BBs For Babies Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino