Monday, March 22, 2010

Just in Time for Easter



I have been wanting to add a cute little bunny rabbit to my list of BB blankets in my ETSY shop. I’ve had the pattern done for awhile, but it always got pushed to back burner. Finally just in time for Easter, I finished my first one, soon to be followed by a second one in yellow.
Made with the ever popular MINKY fabric, this little bunny will look adorable Sunday morning in your child’s Easter basket. The front of the Rabbit is an adorable cotton print, little bunnies hiding behind tulips and Easter eggs. I’ve embroidered Easter across the little bunny’s ear and tied a cute carrot/bunny themed ribbon around it’s neck.  You can view this Item here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42526248

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BBs For Babies Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino